If the USA, Canada and Mexico trade lanes are important for your organization, you’ll want to choose the right logistics fulfillment and transportation services for your needs. Whether you’re shipping in the U.S. or across the border, Rockfarm can help.
North American Transportation Customer Satisfaction
At Rockfarm, we pride ourselves on being an extension of your logistics team and attuned to your customer needs. Since our founding in 2008, we have seen a transformation in the industry that has seen technology take on a greater role within the industry to include predictive analytics, technology processes and greater visibility of the shipment lifecycle. Rockfarm is at the forefront of this transformation. Technology aside, we have not forgotten what it takes to be a part of your team. The challenges you face in meeting the demands of your customers can only be recognized by developing trust and understanding your business. This is done through our strategic account team meeting with you onsite, providing intelligent transparency of the market and developing custom processes specific to your business.
There are many reasons that Rockfarm ranks so high when it comes to customer satisfaction, including:
- Transparency: We drive market intelligence into each of our Clients’ supply chains to keep them abreast on early trends and potential challenges. Our transparency helps lower costs as our customers dynamically shift volume between the contracted and spot markets.
- Risk Mitigation: The potential for failure with your customer requires an action plan and visibility. Mitigating risk takes on many forms from carrier qualification and shipment delays to weather impacts, all leading to a customer service failure. Risk mitigation plans that provide qualified carriers, visibility of loads in transit and delivery confirmations are some of the processes we deploy today to reduce risk for our Clients.
- Improved customer experiences: We work hard to bring you an improved customer experience that is developed through our Strategic Account Management Team. We’ll support you in your goals with a responsive and experienced team, customized services and prompt help when needed. You can count on us.
Providing Peace of Mind About North American Transportation Services
Your organization is busy, which is why Rockfarm not only provides North American transportation services but also reduces supply chain stress in a few crucial ways. We:
- Work with a carefully-vetted carrier network: This reduces risk. Risk for Rockfarm and you as our customer is paramount. Proper authority, insurance and safety ratings are monitored electronically on a daily basis to ensure the carrier pool is financially solid, road safe and polices their drivers.
- Make the order lifecycle transparent: This quality allows you to avoid the worry of wondering what’s happening with any order and ensures you have the information you need at your fingertips.
- Mitigate risks: Your organization is already focused on serving customers and running your business. You don’t need to worry about risks too. Let Rockfarm help you minimize risks so that you can put the focus where it matters.
- Improve processes and workflow: Are things running smoothly? With Rockfarm, workflow is one less thing to worry about, since we’ll assist you with resource reallocation and alignment to improve work and processes.
The Benefits of Working With Rockfarm
If you require North American transportation services, Rockfarm understands that you need a lot more than basic transportation. You need services that allow your organization to function at the highest caliber your customers have come to expect from you. That’s why Rockfarm doesn’t offer cookie-cutter solutions. Instead, our client and service-focused North American transportation solutions are based on your needs and your industry. Contact Rockfarm today to work with us or learn more about our services.
Contact Us Today