Request Informational PDF
Rockfarm Offers A Full Suite Of Logistics and Transportation Services Across The US, Canada, And Mexico, Including All Modes.
Our logistics services support growing companies by effectively deploying technology and resources to the direct benefit of our clients. Helping companies grow by creating visibility within the supply chain market is challenging. Having the team to support your supply chain is critical to your success and ours. Whether a client has one shipment per month or over 1000, we handle each freight shipment with the same importance.
Gain access to comprehensive supply chain insights to enable more proactive responses to trends and challenges affecting the logistics industry.
We utilize a combination of propriety and non-propriety system platforms for comprehensive management of all logistics functions. With experience handling cold chain, hazmat, and industrial products, our team of logistic experts are prepared to provide quality service to a diverse range of industries.
When you leverage our North American logistics team to enhance your supply chain, you can be certain that you are working with industry experts who value lasting relationships. We synthesize customer service with technology to alleviate pain points, providing your business with a consistent, top-quality partnership.
We have stepped out of the typical freight broker world and created our own unique approach to logistics to drive client satisfaction and fulfill our carrier’s capacity. We understand that without our trusted carrier partnerships, we cannot succeed. Smart Source has enabled us to successfully bridge the gap that compromised service and carrier partnerships allowing us to meet and exceed our partner’s and client’s needs.
At RT&T Logistics our freight routes via our internal routing guide and Smart Source before hitting a public board. We saw a need for using our trusted carrier partners first, with public boards being a last resort. We qualify our carriers that are included within Smart Source. Our clients see the same carriers hitting their dock regularly. By tendering our shipments via our routing guides and Smart Source, our carriers see our commitment to keeping them moving and, in return, provide the service our clients need and deserve.
Our cloud-based application allows for use on any web–connected device, such as your smartphone, tablet, or desktop. This enables drivers to easily pick up their next load after delivery without having to call in. Our Smart Source prioritizes visibility to our trusted carrier network before posting on any public boards. So, you can be certain that any non-contracted lanes you need to be shipped are picked up and dropped off by pre-qualified carriers committed to providing best-in-class service.
In addition to the rapid growth in trade between North America and Asia, trade among the NAFTA countries continues to grow at a very fast pace. As companies take advantage of sourcing and distribution opportunities across North America, we are continually driving value–added services to reduce costs for our clients and improve customer experiences.
Our expertise and extensive network throughout North America empower execution at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
Whether by land, by air, or by sea, we stand prepared to connect you with trusted partners at competitive rates with a direct line of sight to you as the customer.
With the explosive growth in e-commerce, companies are increasingly deciding to identify a shopping cart solution that will integrate with their current supply chain to identify the “cost to serve” the burgeoning e-commerce opportunity. Our fulfillment solutions will place your company name & logo on the packing list and include any additional marketing or promotional materials within the shipment, providing your company with additional brand-building opportunities and increased interaction with consumers. Your company remains the face of the operation while we manage the complexity behind the scenes. Lower your “cost to serve” with a Rockfarm solution.
Comprehensive Fulfillment Logistics and Supply Chain Management
No matter the specifics of your business, or where and how your team works, we can put together a customized package of services based on your needs. As a division of Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, RT&T Logistics has an extensive background in helping its clients succeed. Here are a few of the many ways we can help:
- By providing peace of mind and proactive risk management overall logistics functions.
- By using sophisticated, cloud-based fulfillment technology to create and share data-driven insights that save you money.
- By helping you meet challenges associated with cold chain integrity, hazmat transportation, just-in-time delivery models, and other issues.
- By developing mutually beneficial partnerships with carriers and matching them with clients via our Load Connect service.
- By drawing from our expansive knowledge base and the business intelligence of our clients to map out more effective supply routes.
- By helping you find the best mode of transportation for your product.
- By offering additional consolidation, distribution, and fulfillment services that satisfy your unique business requirements.
An American Transportation Logistics Company You Can Count On
Rockfarm possesses a breadth of capabilities and expertise within the field of domestic transportation fulfillment services as a third-party fulfillment logistics company. While our customers all share a vested interest in minimizing risk and lowering costs across the supply chain, they also have other priorities that require staff time and resources.
Outsourcing some or all of your supply chain management to a third party like Rockfarm lets you benefit from our expertise in this increasingly complex field. We do the challenging work of keeping your product moving efficiently with our logistics solutions while meeting all legal and regulatory requirements. Keep browsing our website to learn more about our services.
Benefits of Working With a Top Logistics Company
Rockfarm is a logistics service company that combines technology, customer service, and process improvement techniques. When you choose us, you partner with an established logistics veteran that stays on the cutting edge of the transportation industry. You remain the face of your company while we take care of the behind-the-scenes transportation. At Rockfarm, we offer:
- Expertise: As subject matter experts at every stage of the order lifecycle, our transportation solutions are vast. Our approach integrates with your supply chain management strategy from end to end. Skilled in many modal services and cross-border logistics, we get your shipments delivered.
- Experience: We have provided solutions in the logistics field for over a decade. We have extensive experience working with small to mid-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
- Lower cost to serve: Our approach integrates process improvements, technology, and customer service. We help you lower your freight expenses and extend your resources. With our transparency, you’ll reach a lower cost to serve every customer.
- Tailored approach: We look at your business processes, logistics strategy, and industry to tailor solutions that meet your unique needs.
Working With RT&T Logistics
If you’re interested in our intermodal transportation logistics services or other 3PL solutions, contact RT&T Logistics today. We work with small, medium, and Fortune 500 businesses located throughout North America. We are a client-focused business that takes the time to learn about your industry and its specific logistics requirements. From there, we provide a specially tailored approach and customized package of services.
Because of this, no two clients are alike. Each new relationship begins with an in-depth consultation so we can get to know your operation and your broader goals. To get started with our truckload and brokerage, call us at 815.573.0155 or visit our Contact Us page and submit a request to our head office. We’ll be in touch in 24 hours or sooner to help you take the next steps.
Contact Us Today