The right carriers can make your organization run more efficiently and can impact almost every aspect of your business. From quality to pricing to claims, the right carriers help save you money and frustration. However, choosing and managing the right carriers yourself can be daunting. Carrier sourcing companies help you leverage data toward smarter negotiations.
What Is Carrier Sourcing?
Carrier sourcing services help you find the right carriers and secure the correct bids for your needs. These services can help your organization capture and analyze transport and logistics data in order to provide complete visibility of the freight opportunity to prospective carriers. Such services also help you research and invite bids from trusted carriers.
Carrier sourcing services can support your organization in creating a qualified pool of highly competitive carriers that will accept your bid and provide a bid response. In addition, carrier sourcing provides carrier onboarding and works to ensure carrier compliance. This service can conduct RFIs and RFPs, enforce contracted rates and execute your carrier strategy.
Carrier Management Benefits
Carrier sourcing and management solutions help you:
- Lower Your Costs. Negotiating from a position of strength is possible when a carrier strategy is developed and properly deployed in the market. Comparing different carriers and inviting appropriate bids can also determine the competitive solutions.
- Avoid stagnation. Staying with the same carriers simply because you do not have a system for ensuring your needs are met with new service providers can mean you don’t take advantage of the competitive offers which may be available. Worse, your organization may not be adapting as you grow, meaning your carrier providers may not be meeting your current needs.
- Stay compliant. Carrier sourcing and management solutions keep you compliant with all aspects of negotiations, onboarding, and more, thereby minimizing your risk.
- Focus on the right priorities. Outsourcing these services can mean you save money and resources. Instead of dedicated team members to manage your carrier compliance, outsourcing your carrier compliance and management allows you to focus on your organizational initiatives.
- Simplify the process. An outsourcing service can help automate data collection, put you in touch with carrier options, help you easily rate sheets, optimize onboarding and the compliance process, and more. This can help take some of the guesswork out of transportation management and sourcing.
Benefits of Working With Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions understands carriers touch every part of the supply chain, which is why our integrated, client-focused solutions concentrate not just on one part of the supply chain, but on all your specific company needs. We use the latest technologies and a listen-first approach to ensure you get the most efficient and cost-effective solutions. Whether you are a multinational corporation or a newer, smaller business, our goal is to make a difference for you. To learn more or to sign up for our solutions, contact us today.
Contact Us Today